Resources & Policies
- All are welcome at St. Luke’s.
- We do not require vaccination for attending a worship service.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and boosted as eligible.
- A vast majority of our congregation is vaccinated.
- Masks are encouraged but not required at all services.
- At this time we are receiving only communion bread, not communion wine at the Eucharist.
- If you receive a Covid diagnosis within 14 days of being at St. Luke’s, please notify a member of the staff. Your privacy will be protected.